Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Template:Infobox Chef Tiffani Faison (born October, 1977 in Germany) is an American chef and was one of two finalists on the first season of Bravo's reality show "Top Chef". Faison stated that if she had won she would have used the prize money to pay off bills and travel through Europe to broaden her culinary education. However, she finished second place to Harold Dieterle.
Faison was born in Germany to American parents and raised as a self-described "Army brat" in various parts of the United States, including Boston, Massachusetts and Northern California. Just prior to appearing on Top Chef she was employed as chef de partie under Daniel Boulud at his restaurant in the Wynn Las Vegas and also worked at the Tao restaurant at The Venetian in the same city. She has no formal culinary school training.
After the airing of the final episode of Top Chef in May, 2006, Faison took a summer position cooking at the Straight Wharf restaurant in Nantucket, Massachusetts, working under chefs Amanda Lydon and Gabriel Frasca. She is currently the executive chef at Todd English's brasserie, Riche, in New Orleans, Louisiana. In May 2007, bisexualFaison will cohost a Greek Isles culinary cruise for Olivia, a lesbian lifestyle and travel services company.
- ↑ ibid
- ↑ ibid
- ↑ 6 February 2007 James Beard House events schedule
- ↑ ibid
- ↑ 26 January 2007 HotelsTravel.com article
- Riche by Todd English official website
- Straight Wharf Restaurant official website
- Top Chef Bio BravoTV.com
- Online profile Afterelton.com
- LIFE ON THE COUCH: Las Vegans try their hands at becoming Bravo's "Top Chef" 6 March 2006 Las Vegas Review Journal article
- 10 Questions with...Tiffani 7 June 2006 BravoTV.com interview
- A Top Chef on Nantucket 19 June 2006 The Boston Globe article
- Simmer down 18 August 2006 The Boston Globe interview
- MEAT THE CHEF: Gramercy Tavern Honcho Gives Pointers 22 October 2006 New York Post Tom Colicchio interview about Faison
- 20 Questions with Tiffani Faison 25 October 2006 online interview
- Riche at Harrah's November 2006 Country Roads Magazine article
- The Grinder 1 January 2007 Chow.com interview excerpt
- Quick Bites 5 January 2007 The Times-Picayune article
- 2007 WYES Sparkling Sunday 3 March 2007 LaFete Newsletter
|This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Tiffani Faison. The list of authors can be seen in the . As with LGBT Info, the text of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0.|