Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
It is a joint effort of 4 LGBT and gender issue-concerning groups, established in 1998. In 2000, it became the first registered LGBT group in Taiwan.
Services and ActivitiesEdit
TTHA's tasks focus on counseling, cultural events, and the protection of LGBT rights.
- Counseling on gender identity
- Counseling on LGBT relationship
- Counseling on Gay rights issues
- Providing LGBT-related information
- Hosting counseling and supporting groups for parents of LGBT
- Organizing and training volunteer workers
- Educating on Safe sex and prevention of AIDS
- Hosting "Understanding LGBT" workshop for teachers since 2000.
- Hosting 2005 Taiwan Pride
2004, Hotline joined forces with other local NGO to promote Gender Equity Education Act.
|This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Taiwan Tongzhi Hotline Association. The list of authors can be seen in the . As with LGBT Info, the text of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0.|