Template:Infobox Playboy Playmate Summer Danielle Altice (born December 23, 1979 in Fountain Valley, California, U.S.A.) is an American fashion model and actress. She was named after Miss USA 1975, Summer Bartholomew.
She won Young and Modern (YM) magazine's cover girl contest in 1995 plus she was on the cover of YM's November issue that year and subsequently signed with Elite modeling agency before appearing on the cover of GQ as well as men's magazines Maxim and Max. Maxim magazine currently featured her in their Girls of Maxim gallery. She was ranked number 100 in Stuff magazine's "102 Sexiest Women In The World" in 2002.
Summer played competitive volleyball while attending San Diego State University. She transferred to UCLA in Spring 2000 to pursue her modeling career while continuing her communications studies. Summer was chosen as Playboy's Playmate of the Month in August 2000.
One of her earliest film appearances was in the video Wet & Wild: Slippery When Wet, the ninth in the series of popular videos produced by Playboy featuring playmates and water. Her beauty and uninhibited playfulness saw her starring in two further Playboy videos before being cast in the films The Scorpion King, Grind, and the Showtime program ChromiumBlue.com.
On September 18, 2002, Summer appeared as a guest on the Howard Stern Show, where she openly discussed her bisexual experiences, including a sexual encounter she had with a fellow model that involved a strap on.
- Shanghai Kiss at the Internet Movie Database
- You, Me and Dupree
- Wedding Crashers
- The Scorpion King
- ChromiumBlue.com (TV series) at the Internet Movie Database
- Pretty Cool at the Internet Movie Database
- Emmanuelle 2000: Emmanuelle Pie at the Internet Movie Database
- Learning to Surf at the Internet Movie Database
- Playboy Video Playmate Calendar 2002 at the Internet Movie Database
- California Girls at the Internet Movie Database
- Wet & Wild: Slippery When Wet
Appearances in Playboy special editionsEdit
- Playboy's Nude Playmates April 2001 - pages 50-51.
- Playboy's Playmate Review August 2001 - pages 56-61.
- Playboy's Playmates in Bed Vol. 5 November 2001.
- Playboy's Nude Playmates April 2002 - pages 46-49.
|This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Summer Altice. The list of authors can be seen in the . As with LGBT Info, the text of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0.|