The Servicemembers Legal Defense Network (SLDN) is a non-profit legal services, watchdog, and policy organization in the United States. SLDN is dedicated to ending discrimination and harassment of gay and lesbian U.S. military personnel negatively affected by the "Don't Ask, Don't Tell".
- Don't Ask, Don't Tell
- Hate crime
- Military of the United States
- Darren Manzella
- Major Alan D. Rogers
- Allen R. Schindler, Jr.
- Barry Winchell
- Servicemembers Legal Defense Network official site
- SLDN on Don't Ask, Don't Tell Policy
- Blue Alliance - LGBT Alumni of the US Air Force Academy
- USNA Out- LGBT Alumni of the US Naval Academy
- Servicemembers United- All veteran organization dedicated to educating the American public about the ban on known gay men and women in the military.
- American Veterans for Equal Rights-a non-profit, chapter-based association of active, reserve and veteran servicemembers dedicated to full and equal rights and equitable treatment for all present and former members of the U.S. Armed Forces.
- The Michael D. Palm Center- USB think tank on DADT
- The Gay Military Times
- Metro Weekly: Article series about SLDN