Rodrigo Lehtinen (born Amanda Michelle Lehtinen on April 1, 1986 in Miami, Florida) is a Cuban-American, transgendered LGBT rights advocate and movie producer. Lehtinen is the eldest child of Ileana Ros-Lehtinen and Dexter Lehtinen and grandchild of Enrique Ros.
Lehtinen is a graduate of Brown University and while attending there was a member of Queer Alliance. While attending Brown, Lehtinen produced the documentary "Free within these Walls" about Cuban prisoners of conscience. Lehtinen is an anti-Zionist, even though grandmother, Amanda Adato, was born a Jew. Presently Lehtinen is the field organizer for the National Gay and Lesbian Task Force.
- The Miami Herald; Gay Rights Group will honor Two Lawmakers by Steve Rothaus; 17 March 2010 page 1B.
- Diario de las Americas; Evento de Reconacimiento a Amanda Lehtinen; 19 November 2009.
- Providence Journal; Latin American Film Festival: Cuba in the Spotlight; 25 September 2009.
- The Brown Daily Herald; Letter: Don't Use American Money to Fund Israeli Repression; 23 April 2009.
- The Brown Daily Herald; Tamer Starf*ck Yealds Little Trouble by Scott Lowenstein; 19 March 2007.
- The Miami Herald; How Family, Job Altered Politico's Stance on Gays; 24 May 2003 page 1E.
|This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Rodrigo Lehtinen. The list of authors can be seen in the . As with LGBT Info, the text of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0.|