Resurrection Metropolitan Community Church is a church in Houston, Texas. It claims over 600 members, and is one of the largest MCC congregations serving the LGBT community.
- December, 1972: began meeting on a regular basis in. The first services were held in homes and apartments.
- Later moved to a storefront on Waugh Drive.
- November, 1975: Resurrection MCC moved into a larger building on Joe Annie St.
- Easter Sunday, 1979: moved to 1919 Decatur St. on until July 9, 2000.
- July 16, 2000: The Church moved to its present location at 2025 W. 11th Street