|LGBT and Queer studies|
|Lesbian · Gay · Bisexual · Transgender · Homosexuality|
|Timeline · Gay Liberation · Social movements · AIDS timeline|
|LGBT Community · Gay pride · Coming out · Gay village · Queer · Queer theory · Religion · Slang · Symbols|
|Marriage · Civil unions · Adoption · Sodomy law · Military service · Hate crimes · Laws around the world|
|Attitudes and Discrimination|
|Heterosexism · Homophobia · Lesbophobia · Biphobia · Transphobia|
|LGBT Portal · Categories|
Questioning is a term that can refer to a person who is questioning their gender, sexual identity or sexual orientation. People who are questioning may be unsure of their sexuality, or still exploring their feelings.
The letter Q is sometimes added to the end of the acronym LGBT; the Q can refer to either queer, questioning, or questionable. Some LGBT university student groups include the term "questioning" in their literature.
- ↑ Silence Speaks Volumes About Gay Support, Washington Post
- ↑ How to Cope With Your Sexual Identity, TeenIssues
- Questioning Sexuality Through the Q's, Irene Monroe, A Globe of Witness
- The Monitor, American Psychological Association publication mentions the term.
- PFLAG Phoenix Quick Guide for Those "Questioning"
|This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Questioning (sexuality and gender). The list of authors can be seen in the . As with LGBT Info, the text of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0.|