Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Categories||American LGBT magazines|
|Company||Pink Pages Inc.|
Pink is a quarterly LGBT-focused full-color glossy print magazine launched in 1990 in New York City and headquartered in Chicago, Illinois with content geared towards major markets in San Francisco, New York, Denver, Los Angeles and Seattle as well as a national edition.
The magazine sometimes sponsors community events. In 2007 they held a fundraiser for the re-election of San Francisco mayor Gavin Newsom, and a "Cupid's Back" Valentine's fundraiser for the GLBT Historical Society. In 2008 they co-hosted "Ladies Night at Charanga" a benefit for the Stop AIDS Project.
- ↑ Donna Poehner, Photographer's Market, Writer's Digest, 2005, ISBN 1-58297-395-4, ISBN 978-1-58297-395-1
- ↑ Beverly Banks, Jean Ruggles, Kathleen McGullam and Barbara Revesz, The Standard Periodical Directory, Oxbridge Communications, 33rd Edition (2010): Gay & Lesbian Interest, ISBN 1-891783-48-3, 13: 978-1891783487, 812
- ↑ Matthew S. Bajko, "Political Notebook: Pride political events", Bay Area Reporter, 14 June 2007.
- ↑ Dana Van Iquity, Cupid’s Back at GLBT Historical Society Benefit" , San Francisco Bay Times, February 8, 2007.
- ↑ Dennis McMillan, "Dining Out for Life", San Francisco Bay Times, May 1, 2008.
|This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Pink (magazine). The list of authors can be seen in the . As with LGBT Info, the text of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0.|