Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Parents Enquiry Scotland is an Edinburgh based support group for the parents of lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender people. It operates a helpline and sends speakers to groups and organisations. The organisation is often asked by the Scottish Parliament or the Scottish Government to represent parents of LGBT people in the formulation of equality policy. Parliamentarian Patrick Harvie is a patron.
- Parents Enquiry Scotland website
- BBC Scotland - Section 28 - a parent's view
- Parents Enquiry Scotland give evidence to the Scottish Parliament
- Queen awards MBE to gay support network chief
- Queen honors leader of GLBT hotline
- Coverage in the Shields Gazette
- Forth Valley newsletter from NHS Scotland
- Wellbeing in Sexual Health newsletter by NHS Scotland