The Other World Kingdom (OWK) is a large commercial BDSM facility, resort and micronation, which was created on a large farm located in Černá, Czech Republic in 1996. It is not recognised by any other country, although it has its own currency, passports, police force, courts, state flag and state hymn.
The OWK is a Matriarchy, in which all women rule men. The state therefore has strong BDSM and Female dominance themes. The state's goal, "is to get as many male creatures under the unlimited rule of Superior Women on as much territory as possible."
The OWK is ruled by Her Royal Majesty Queen Patricia I, an absolute monarch. She is able to amend laws and other legal issues. Amongst her other roles include, "Sublime Supreme Administrator" ("supervision over all activities within the Area and the Office of the Supreme Administrator"), "Sublime Administrator of the Treasury" (Financial issues) and of the Queen's court and the Queen's guard.
Below the Queen are a series of different classes. The first is the "Sublime Ladies" or "Ladies citizens", who form the Kingdom's nobility. In order to become a citizen, a woman must fulfill certain criteria. These are:
- The woman must have reached the age of consent.
- The ownership of at least one male slave.
- Obeying the principles and laws of the OWK.
- Sending an application for citizenship.
- Spending at least five nights in the Area of Queen's Palace.
The next class are the Queen's subjects. These are men who follow OWK law, obey the Queen and pay her taxes, but have some rights such as, "freedom to travel, own property and deal with such property, have children, change employment, enterprise and state his opinion." The lowest class is the "Slave" class. This is a male class who have forfeited all rights, are property of the Queen or Sublime Ladies and are considered to be, "on the level of a normal farm animal".
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Who We Are. Other World Kingdom. Retrieved on 2008-03-08.
- ↑ Queen's Court. Other World Kingdom. Retrieved on 2008-03-08.
- ↑ Sublime Lady Citizens of the OWK. Other World Kingdom. Retrieved on 2008-03-08.