For the American basketball player also named Mitchell Anderson, see J. J. Anderson. Template:Otherpeople2 Template:Verifiability Mitchell Anderson (born on 21 August 1961 in Jamestown, New York) is an American character actor. He now owns a restaurant in Atlanta, Georgia, called MetroFresh, where he is head chef.
Anderson lives in Atlanta with his partner of many years, Richie Arpino. A few years ago, Anderson went to work for fellow actor and food lover Jennifer Levison, who operates Souper Jenny.
Mitchell was a founding member of the Los Angeles-based theater company, The Wilton Project.
He recently appeared in a play in Atlanta.
- Party of Five (1994–2000) (TV series)
- Popular (1999–2001) (TV series) (2000)
- If These Walls Could Talk 2 (2000) (TV)
- Doogie Howser, M.D. (1989–1993) (TV series) (1989–1991)
- Jaws: The Revenge (1987)
- SpaceCamp (1986)
- Days of Our Lives (1965) (TV series) (1985)
- The Karen Carpenter Story (1989)