Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Mistress Matisse (November 21, 19??–) is a professional dominatrix, blogger, and columnist for Seattle-based alternative newspaper, The Stranger. Her bi-weekly columns, entitled The Control Tower, offer sexually-related advice about polyamory, kink and the BDSM culture at large.
- Articles in The Stranger — November 11, 2001–present
- Mistress Matisse's Journal — personal blog
- Mistress Matisse of Seattle — professional site
- Mistress Matisse's Podcast
- Radio Blowfish podcasts — interviews with Matisse in episodes 37 and 57
- Polyamory Weekly Podcast — interviews with Matisse in #105 and #106. Her writing is also mentioned in #81.
- ↑ Blog entry for November 22, 2006. Mistress Matisse's Journal. Retrieved on 2007-07-14. “So, since some of you seem to know it anyway – yesterday was my birthday.”
- ↑ Jakubowski, Maxim (2005). The Mammoth Book of Sex Diaries: Online Confessions and Call-Girl Adventures—The Best of the Sex Blogs. Carroll & Graf, 26–41. ISBN 0786714972.