Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Midori (美登里?) is a prominent human sexuality writer, speaker, and sex educator based in San Francisco, California. Her writings and contributions have appeared in many books and magazines. Her specialties include in-depth knowledge of general sexuality as well as alternative sexual practices, including BDSM and sexual fetishism.
Midori moved to the US during her teens. She served as a United States Army Reserves Intelligence officer while earning her psychology degree from University of California, Berkeley, and also spent a few years as a sex educator with San Francisco Sex Information. She now travels extensively and gives seminars and classes.
Midori narrated a CD consisting of six erotic stories called Aural Seductions - Erotic Stories Volume One.
- Midori, Craig Morey, The Seductive Art of Japanese Bondage, Greenery Press, 2001. ISBN 1-890159-38-7.
- Hardy Haberman, Midori, The Family Jewels: A Guide to Male Genital Play and Torment. Greenery Press, 2001. ISBN 1-890159-34-4.
- Midori, The Toybag Guide To Foot And Shoe Worship. Greenery Press, 2004. ISBN 1-890159-64-6.
- Midori, "Wild Side Sex: The Book of Kink" Daedalus Publishing, 2005. ISBN 1-881943-22-4.
- The Beauty of Fetish: Photographs of Steve Diet Goedde (Edition Stemmle, Zürich) 1998. Text by Vicky Goldberg, Midori, and Steve Diet Goedde.
- Midori, "Master Han's Daughter" Circlet Press, 2006. ISBN 1-885865-50-3.