Midori (美登里?) is a prominent human sexuality writer, speaker, and sex educator based in San Francisco, California. Her writings and contributions have appeared in many books and magazines. Her specialties include in-depth knowledge of general sexuality as well as alternative sexual practices, including BDSM and sexual fetishism.
Midori moved to the US during her teens. She served as a United States Army Reserves Intelligence officer while earning her psychology degree from University of California, Berkeley, and also spent a few years as a sex educator with San Francisco Sex Information. She now travels extensively and gives seminars and classes.
Midori narrated a CD consisting of six erotic stories called Aural Seductions - Erotic Stories Volume One.
- Midori, Craig Morey, The Seductive Art of Japanese Bondage, Greenery Press, 2001. ISBN 1-890159-38-7.
- Hardy Haberman, Midori, The Family Jewels: A Guide to Male Genital Play and Torment. Greenery Press, 2001. ISBN 1-890159-34-4.
- Midori, The Toybag Guide To Foot And Shoe Worship. Greenery Press, 2004. ISBN 1-890159-64-6.
- Midori, "Wild Side Sex: The Book of Kink" Daedalus Publishing, 2005. ISBN 1-881943-22-4.
- The Beauty of Fetish: Photographs of Steve Diet Goedde (Edition Stemmle, Zürich) 1998. Text by Vicky Goldberg, Midori, and Steve Diet Goedde.
- Midori, "Master Han's Daughter" Circlet Press, 2006. ISBN 1-885865-50-3.