Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article needs more links to other articles to help connect it. Please help improve this article by adding links that are relevant to the context within the existing text.|
|Part of a series on|
Metropolitan Community Church Los Angeles is a church located in Los Angeles, California, USA.
- Oct. 6, 1968 MCC founded by Rev. Troy D. Perry in Huntington Park, California
- 1969 Church at 22nd & Union purchased and occupied; first UFMCC General Conference held.
- Jan. 27, 1973 Building at 22nd & Union destroyed by a fire of “suspicious origin.”
- 1974 MCCLA purchases and occupies the former Belasco Theater at 11th & Hill downtown.
- Feb., 1986 Rev. Nancy L. Wilson elected pastor of MCC Los Angeles.
- 1987 Hill Street building sold and Washington & La Cienega property in Culver City purchased.
- Jan. 17, 1994 Building Washington Boulevard destroyed during Northridge earthquake.
- 1996 Santa Monica Boulevard property purchased jointly with UFMCC and occupied.
- Feb. 15, 2001 Rev. Michael J. Nikolaus serves as MCC Los Angeles’ interim pastor.
- Nov. 4, 2001 Rev. Neil G. Thomas of Bournemouth MCC, England, elected as Senior Pastor of MCCLA and began his pastorate in early 2002. He was installed March 10, 2002.
- 1968 – 1972 Rev. Elder Dr. Troy D. Perry
- 1972 – 1975 Rev. Lee J. Carlton
- 1975 – 1976 Rev. Elder James Sandmire
- 1976 – 1978 Rev. Donald Pederson
- 1978 – 1985 Rev. Elder Jeri Ann Harvey
- 1985 – 1986 Elder Larry Rodriguez
- 1986 – 2000 Rev. Elder Nancy L. Wilson
- 2001 – 2002 Rev. Michael Nikolaus
- 2002 – present Rev. Dr. Neil G. Thomas