Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The following is a list of publications aimed at gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, and transsexual (GLBT) people, by country. What follows each title is the publisher and the ISSN of the publication (if available).
- Mások ("Others") (Lambda Stúdió; ISSN 1215-0134)
- Na végre! ("About time!") 
- Boxer 
- GCN (Gay Community News) (NLGF; Registered Charity, Republic of Ireland) (The oldest LGBTQ magazine in Ireland, founded in 1987.)
- GAY STAR and upstart
- BUTT Magazine
- Expreszo (Stichting Hoezo; ISSN 0921-8556)
- Gay Krant (Gay Krant; ISSN 0922-0003)
- Gay News Amsterdam
- Zij Aan Zij (ISSN 1383-973X)
- Inaczej (1990-2002)
- KAOS GL (Published quarterly by the LGBT organization KAOS GL.)
- PARMAK (Finger) (Published monthly by KAOS GL during 2001.)
Historical research resourcesEdit
- International Directory of Gay and Lesbian Periodicals (Oryx Press, 1987), ISBN 0897742974.
- Lesbian Periodicals Index (1986), ISBN 0930044746.
- Lesbian Sources: A Bibliography of Periodical Articles, 1970-1990 (1993), ISBN 0815307829.
- Our Own Voices: A Directory of Lesbian and Gay Periodicals, 1890-1990: Including the Complete Holdings of the Canadian Gay Archives (Canadian Gay Archives, 1991), ISBN 0969098162.
|This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at List of LGBT publications. The list of authors can be seen in the . As with LGBT Info, the text of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0.|