KinK is a Canadian documentary television series, which first aired in 2001 on Showcase. The series profiles some of the more unusual edges of human Human sexual behavior, primarily the kink and fetish scenes. It is filmed in Montreal, Toronto, Vancouver and Winnipeg; the fifth season, set in Halifax, Nova Scotia, first aired in September 2006. KinK is produced by Vancouver's Paperny Films.
This series highlights different people's real-life kinks, as defined by the person being observed. Each episode takes an in-depth look at two or three peoples (or couples) lifestyles, and how their kink affects their life. Each season of the show follows these couples as they learn and progress through the lifestyle.
- 2001 13 x 30 min (Showcase)
- 2002 13 x 30 min (Showcase)
- 2003 13 x 30 min (Showcase)
- 2005 11 x 30 min (Showcase)
- 2006 13 x 30 min (Showcase)
- KinK at the Internet Movie Database
- Showcase: KinK
- Paperny Films
- Friends, neighbours shock in 'Kink', Winnipeg Sun