Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Bornstein is currently (2006) writing an autobiography and resides with her partner, Barbara Carrellas, in New York City. Bornstein was raised a Modern Orthodox Jew. She still considers herself Jewish but does not practice any form of Judaism.
- Gender Outlaw: On Men, Women, and the Rest of Us 1994, ISBN 0-679-75701-5
- Nearly Roadkill: An Infobahn Erotic Adventure (Novel, co-authored with Caitlin Sullivan), 1996, ISBN 1-85242-418-4
- My Gender Workbook: How to Become a Real Man, a Real Woman, the Real You, or Something Else Entirely 1997, ISBN 0-415-91673-9 (paperback) ISBN 0-415-91672-0 (hardcover)
- Hello Cruel World: 101 Alternatives to Suicide for Teens, Freaks and Other Outlaws, 2006, ISBN 1-58322-720-2 (note: titled Hello, Cruel World: 101 Alternatives to Teen Suicide in the UK)
- The Opposite Sex Is Neither
- Virtually Yours
- Hidden: A Gender
- Strangers in Paradox
- y2kate: gender virus 2000
- Gender Outlaw: On Men, Women and the Rest of Us
- tootallblondes.com Website of Kate Bornstein and Barbara Carrellas
- An Interview with Kate Bornstein on P.O.V.
- Official website of Hello Cruel World—Kate's latest book (2006)
- Kate Bornstein's Myspace profile
- Kate Bornstein interview on Eros-Zine.com
- Lecture given by Kate Bornstein on 01/03/2007Template:US-dramatist-stub