Originally from Halifax, Nova Scotia, in 2003 Comeau co-created A Softer World with Emily Horne. Truth and Beauty Bombs a book collecting the comic, was published in 2006. His first novel, a "genderqueer adventure story" called Lockpick Pornography, was serialized prior to publication in book form. Comeau is also a writer of short fiction for various magazines.
- Lockpick Pornography (Loose Teeth, 2005)
- Truth and Beauty Bombs (Loose Teeth, 2006)
- A Softer World An online photo comic, created with Emily Horne.
- Short Stories Some of Comeau's short fiction.
- Lockpick Pornography The first seven chapters of Lockpick Pornography.
- Retaliatory Vandalism Comeau's blog.
|This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Joey Comeau. The list of authors can be seen in the . As with LGBT Info, the text of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0.|