Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Originally from Halifax, Nova Scotia, in 2003 Comeau co-created A Softer World with Emily Horne. Truth and Beauty Bombs a book collecting the comic, was published in 2006. His first novel, a "genderqueer adventure story" called Lockpick Pornography, was serialized prior to publication in book form. Comeau is also a writer of short fiction for various magazines.
- Lockpick Pornography (Loose Teeth, 2005)
- Truth and Beauty Bombs (Loose Teeth, 2006)
- A Softer World An online photo comic, created with Emily Horne.
- Short Stories Some of Comeau's short fiction.
- Lockpick Pornography The first seven chapters of Lockpick Pornography.
- Retaliatory Vandalism Comeau's blog.
|This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Joey Comeau. The list of authors can be seen in the . As with LGBT Info, the text of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0.|