|This article needs more links to other articles to help connect it. Please help improve this article by adding links that are relevant to the context within the existing text.|
Intersex flag Edit
The Intersex flag was created by Organisation Intersex International Australia in July 2013 to create a flag "that is not derivative, but is yet firmly grounded in meaning". The organisation aimed to create a symbol without gendered pink and blue colors. It describes yellow and purple as "hermaphrodite" colors. The organization describes it as freely available "for use by any intersex person or organization who wishes to use it, in a human rights affirming community context".
- ↑ An intersex flag, Organisation Intersex International Australia, 5 July 2013
- ↑ Are you male, female or intersex?, Amnesty International Australia, 11 July 2013
- ↑ Senate Inquiry reveals forced surgery on intersex children, Gay News Network, 25 September 2013
- ↑ Intersex advocates address findings of Senate Committee into involuntary sterilisation, Gay News Network, 28 October 2013
- ↑ Historic intersex rights inquiry in Senate, Star Observer, 26 March 2014.
- ↑ Stofna Intersex Ísland, Morgunblaðið, 26 June 2014.