USA's Jesse Bashem turned-over the title to his successor, Nathan Shaked of Israel, at the conclusion of the International Grand Finale. Nathan will now work as an International Mr Gay Ambassador to improve the visibility of gay men, confront homophobia homosexual discrimination, and create a positive role model in his travels around the world. On the other hand, some of the prizes for Mr Israel includeed a modeling contract, a Caribbean cruise and a trip to Puerto Vallarta.
- INTERNATIONAL MISTER GAY 2007: Nathan Shaked (Israel)
- The runners-up were:
- Special awards went to:
- Mister Hungary (Nándor Gyöngyösi) is the winner of Mister Gay Europe 2006 held in Amsterdam.
- Mister USA (Grant Ermis) compete for the title US Mister Gay a day before the International Mr Gay (IMG) Grand Finale to represent his country.
- Palm Springs hosted the pageant for the second time, having previously hosted the first year. The Competition was the first ever held in the United States. International Mr Gay 2008 has been set for January 2008, in Hollywood.
- Unlike the first year's cliffhanger decision, where a second round of judging was needed to break a tie, the judges in 2006 were united in their decision.