Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
House of Milan (HOM) was a successful publisher of bondage magazines, that was mostly run by fetish photographer and producer Barbara Behr. HOM was considered one of the three big houses during the so-called Golden Age of Bondage productions, along with Harmony Concepts and California Star (Calstar) from approximately the mid 1970s to the late 1990s.
House of Milan was sold to Lyndon Distributors who occasionally reprints and reissues some of the magazines and films of HOM when it was an active company.
Some of HOM's longest-running titles have included:
- Bondage Classics (1972 - 1991)
- Bondage in the Buff (1982 - 1999)
- Bondage Photographer (1982 - 2000)
- Bound to Please (1972 - 1999)
- Captured (1975 - 1999)
- Hogtie (1972 - 1992)
- Hogtied (1993 - 1999)
- Hush (1993 - 1999)
- Knotty (1971 - 2000)
- Latent Image (1972 - 1995)
- Now, Darling (1983 - 1992)
- Punished (1978 - 2001)
- Slave Auction (1985 - 1992)
- Strict (1982 - 1997)
- Tied & Tickled (1985 - 1998)
- Ties That Bind (1985 - 1999)
- Tight Ropes (1980 - 2001)
Lyndon Distributors, successor of HOM and reissuer