Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Homosexualities and Socialism (French: Homosexualités et socialisme) is a French association of reflection, propositions and concern on the LGBt minority of France created in 1983. It is part of the Socialist Party, it rallies both militants and sympathizers for Socialist and other leftist parties and politicians in the French parliament.
The association maintains relations with its European counterparts, with which it founded the network Rainbow Rose, which profits since 2006 from the statute from observant organization from the European Socialist party. It is member of the Inter-LGBT and the section “Europe” of International Lesbian & Gay Association (ILGA-Europe). It takes part in the Marche of Prides LGBT and in the walk against the AIDS. It also takes part in the demonstrations organized by the socialist party at the national level (Congress, Universités) and federal (Festivals of the Rose, federal commissions). She counts several local groups, with Brest, Lyon, Toulouse…
Association tackles all the subjects which concern directly or not people LGBT: education, families, right of asylum and to the stay, Health, specificities lesbians, fight against discriminations, PACS, questions trans, right Europeans and positive harmonization. These sets of themes are approached within the framework of commissions and are the subject of complete records taking again the philosophical vision of the covered subject, the concrete cases, the legislative and lawful proposals.
Leaders of the organizationEdit
- Jean-Paul Pouliquen (1983-1986)
- Philippe Ducloux (1986-1993)
- Stéphane Martinet (1993-1997)
- François Vauglin (1997-2002)
- Franck Daloz (2002)
- Alexandre Carelle (2002-2007)
- Gilles Bon-Maury (depuis juin 2007)
Allied equivalent organizationsEdit
- Schwusos (Lesben und Schwule in der SPD), branch of the Social Democratic Party of Germany
- SoHo (Socialdemocratie und Homosexualität), branch of the Social Democratic Party of Austria
- Socialist Gays and Lesbians (Gays et Lesbiennes socialistes), branch of the francophone Socialist Party of Belgium
- Pinkkiruusu, branch of the Social Democratic Party of Finland
- GayLeft, defunct branch of the now-defunct Democrats of the Left of Italy
- PvdA Homo-emancipation Network, branch of the Dutch Labour Party
- LGBT Labour, branch of the Labour Party of the United Kingdom
- HBTSocialdemokraterna, branch of the Swedish Social Democratic Party (Sweden)