Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The organization was founded by members of lesbian organization Sappho (organisation) and mixed organization Campaign for Homosexual Equality, including Elsa Beckett. Gemma's member newsletter was published in regular print, in braille as well as cassette format.
- List of lesbian periodicals
- ↑ Beckett, Elsa. Inventing Ourselves, Routledge, 1988, ISBN 0415029597, p69
- ↑ Beckett, Elsa. Inventing Ourselves, Routledge, 1988, ISBN 0415029597, p68
- ↑ Horn, Sandy. Gaia's guide 1990: Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Israel, U.S.A., Canada, Mexico, 1990, ISBN 09479222024 p112
- ↑ Australia Lesbian & Gay Archives
|This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Gemma (magazine). The list of authors can be seen in the . As with LGBT Info, the text of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0.|