The organization was founded by members of lesbian organization Sappho (organisation) and mixed organization Campaign for Homosexual Equality, including Elsa Beckett. Gemma's member newsletter was published in regular print, in braille as well as cassette format.
- List of lesbian periodicals
- ↑ Beckett, Elsa. Inventing Ourselves, Routledge, 1988, ISBN:0415029597, p69
- ↑ Beckett, Elsa. Inventing Ourselves, Routledge, 1988, ISBN:0415029597, p68
- ↑ Horn, Sandy. Gaia's guide 1990: Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Israel, U.S.A., Canada, Mexico, 1990, ISBN 09479222024 p112
- ↑ Australia Lesbian & Gay Archives
|This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Gemma (magazine). The list of authors can be seen in the . As with LGBT Info, the text of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0.|