Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Female submission describes BDSM activities in which the submissive partner is female. Usually the woman is dominated by a dominant man, but sometimes by another woman. It is a popular female fantasy that often appears in erotic literature. A large number of these books are written exclusively by women for a mainly female readership.
Female submission may include elements of Bondage, Erotic spanking, and Servitude, but submission originates from the desire to relinquish sexual control and also to be pleasing to one’s partner. The level of submission can vary from person to person. Some women choose to include occasional submission in an otherwise vanilla sex life by submitting only during sexual activity. Some women choose to submit full-time, becoming a slave 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. This 24/7 status is often signified by wearing their master's collar.
Notable Authors (non-fiction)Edit
- Claudia Varrin, Erotic Surrender: The Sensual Joys of Female Submission. Citadel Press, 2001. ISBN 0-8065-2400-6.
- Claudia Varrin, Female Submission: The Journals of Madelaine. Citadel Press, 2006. ISBN 0-8065-2707-2.
- Claudia Varrin, Die Kunst der weiblichen Unterwerfung. Schwarzkopf & Schwarzkopf, 2007. ISBN 978-89602-773-3
- "The prevalence and some attributes of females in the sadomasochistic subculture: A second report." Eugene E. Levitt, Charles Moser, and Karen V. Jamison Archives of Sexual Behavior 23(4) / August, 1994 DOI 10.1007/BF01541410 PMID 7993186.
- Breslow N, Evans L, Langley J. "On the prevalence and roles of females in the sadomasochistic subculture: report of an empirical study." Archives of Sexual Behavior 1985 Aug;14(4):303-17. PMID 4051718
- Ernulf KE, Innala SM. "Sexual bondage: a review and unobtrusive investigation." Arch Sex Behav. 1995 Dec;24(6):631-54. PMID 8572912