Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Centre was bought in 1974 by the Scottish Minorities Group, and remains the only LGBT-owned LGBT Centre in the UK. It is the oldest LGBT Centre in Europe.
The Centre consists of a street-level café and basement with offices and a meeting room. It is used by many LGBT community groups and organisations, including Pride Scotia Edinburgh.
Organisations with offices in The Centre:
- Pride Scotia (Edinburgh): Organises Scotland's annual gay pride event every 2nd year in Edinburgh.
- David and Joe Ltd : A website design company.
- Café Nom De Plume : Opening at the end of May 2008.
- Fitlads : A gay dating website.
- Hostfife Ltd: A website hosting company.