Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Template:Infobox Film Deconfliction is a 2008 independent documentary produced by Mobius Films about Tina Highland, a transgender individual who believes the Cold War is partially responsible for her gender dysphoria. The film was shot in North Carolina and directed by Edward R. Tyndall.
In utero during the Cuban Missile Crisis, Chris Highland grew up obsessed with the prospect of nuclear annihilation. After spending years studying the conflicts that led up to the Cold War, Chris accompanied Russian troops to Chechnya as a photographer. Shot by Chechen Rebels while on his journey, Chris narrowly escaped with his life. During recovery he experienced an epiphany: the conflict he had been chasing all these years was inside him. Deconfliction delves into the mind of an individual struggling to make peace with his conflicted gender identity; a conflict that Chris believes may have been caused by the Cold War itself.
- The Tribeca Film Festival
- The Rhode Island International Film Festival
- The Sidewalk Moving Picture Festival
- The Lake County Film Festival
- ↑ Deconfliction at The Independent Film Channel
- ↑ Deconfliction at Tribeca
- ↑ Deconfliction at Rhode Island International Film Festival (RIIFF)
- ↑ Deconfliction at 9th annual Sidewalk Moving Picture Festival
- ↑ Deconfliction at 5th annual Lake County Filmfest
- Deconfliction at the Internet Movie Database
- Deconfliction at Myspace
- IndieExpress interview of Edward Tyndall
- NewYorkBlade (paragraph 14)
- NewYorkCool review of film
- Deconfliction at MovieZen
- Deconfliction at Lathrios film festival Database
- Deconfliction at The Historic Hardcore Theater, Tipton, Iowa