Theresa "Darklady" Reed is a sex writer and erotic party impresario who resides in Portland, Oregon.
In addition to work as a reviewer of adult videos, toys, publications, and websites, she writes lifestyle columns and feature articles for publications and websites including AVN magazine, Playtime magazine, and Voracitybeat.com. She has been a radio personality, art and photo model, adult screenplay writer, public speaker, and political candidate. In her personal life, she is bisexual and polyamorous. Her erotica appears in a number of anthologies, including Best S/M Erotica and Best Bisexual Erotica 2. She is editor of YNOT.com.
A founding member of the Portland Leather Alliance, she serves as the Woodhull Freedom Foundation's liaison to the adult entertainment industry, is a board member for PABA, member of the Free Speech Coalition, past director of communication and outreach for the Portland Pink Pistols, and past vice-chair for the Libertarian Party of Multnomah County. She organizes innovative, pansexual fundraising events approximately every two months and believes that grass roots coalition building is vital to the survival of individuals and organizations alike. Each year she hosts Portland’s official Masturbate-a-thon charity fundraiser.
In 2002, she ran for Oregon House of Representatives and earned 10% of the vote. In 2004, she ran for a seat on the Oregon Senate. Darklady was voted "Ms. Oregon Leather 2004", and competed for Ms. World Leather in 2005. As of 2007, she is Editor of YNOT.com and hosts a weekly adult topic online radio program (currently on hiatus while seeking a new producer), called Darklady's Sexpose which is available in the YNOTRadio.com archives.
Screenwriting credits Edit
- Unforgettable, Darklady (Screenplay), Bud Lee (Director) – by Sin City Studios, October 2003
- M. Christian (editor), Best S/M Erotica: Extreme Stories of Extreme Sex, Published by Black Books, July 2002 ISBN 1-892723-13-1
- Bill Brent (editor), Carol Queen (editor), Best Bisexual Erotica - Volume 2, Published by Black Books, November 2001 ISBN 1-892723-10-7
- M. Christian (editor), Guilty Pleasures, Published by Black Books, November 2001 ISBN 1-892723-02-6
- Carol Queen (editor), Five Minute Erotica: 35 Passionate Tales of Sex and Seduction, Published by Running Press, August 2003 ISBN 0-7624-1560-6
- Rachel Kramer Bussel (editor), Naughty Spanking Stories from A to Z, Published by Pretty Things Press, October 2004 ISBN 1-57612-219-0
|This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Darklady. The list of authors can be seen in the . As with LGBT Info, the text of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0.|