Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Colleen Coover (born Iowa, 1969) is a comic book artist, based in Portland, Oregon, best known as creator of the lesbian-themed erotic comic book Small Favors from Eros Comix, illustrator of the comic book limited series Banana Sunday from Oni Press, and for illustrating several short stories in "X-Men: First Class" from Marvel Comics. She is a member of Periscope Studio and the Comic Art Collective. She identifies as bisexual.
Coover has contributed comic work to Out Magazine and has done illustration and cover design for various publications, including On Our Backs, Girlfriends, Curve, Kitchen Sink, and Nickelodeon Magazine; and for publishers including Buckle Down Publishing, Alyson Books, Cleis Press, and Dark Horse Comics.
- ↑ Kaufman, Logan (March, 2006), “Colleen Coover: Monkeys and Cubbies!”, Adventure Underground, <http://www.advunderground.com/interviews/coover0306.php>. Retrieved on 2007-08-23 .
- ↑ “Creators: Colleen Coover”, Gay League, <http://www.gayleague.com/gay/creators/colleencoover.php>. Retrieved on 2007-08-23 .
- ↑ “Colleen Coover”, Prism Comics, <http://www.prismcomics.org/profile.php?id=64>. Retrieved on 2007-08-23 .
- ↑ Nickel, Thomas (2006), “Interview with Colleen Coover”, G Wie Gorilla, <http://g-wie-gorilla.de/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=103&Itemid=18>. Retrieved on 2007-08-23 .
- cooverart.com, Coover's official website
- Colleen Coover, Coover's page at Comic Art Collective
- Interview with Colleen Coover at Sequential Tart, December 2003
- Two Scoops of Banana Sunday at Publishers Weekly, March 28, 2006