Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Design and colors Edit
The magenta (pink) stripe at the top of the flag represents sexual attraction to the same sex only (gay and lesbian); the royal blue stripe at the bottom of the flag represents sexual attraction to the opposite sex only (heterosexual); the stripes overlap in the central fifth of the flag to form a deep shade of lavender (purple), which represents sexual attraction to both sexes (bisexual). The flag's aspect ratio is not fixed but 3:2 and 5:3 are often used, in common with many other flags.
- Pantone Color #226—Magenta (Hex: #D70270) (RGB: 215, 2, 112)</li>
- Pantone Color #258—Deep Lavender (Hex: #734F96) (RGB: 115, 79, 150)</li>
- Pantone Color #286—Royal (Hex: #0038A8) (RGB: 0, 56, 168)</li>
See also Edit
- History of the bisexual pride flag at biflag.com
- topics (sidebar).html BiPride flag at Flags of the World
|This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Bisexual pride flag. The list of authors can be seen in the . As with LGBT Info, the text of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0.|