Bibiana Fernández, also known as Bibí Andersen (Tangier, Morocco February 13, 1954) is a Spanish actress and model.
She was born as a boy called Manuel and spent her childhood in Malaga, Andalucia, Spain. She went later to Barcelona to fulfill her dream of being an artist. After a period of making shows in several of Barcelona's vaudeville locations, she made her debut in movies with a Vicente Aranda film, Cambio de sexo.
In the 1980s, she became chica Almodóvar, performing in lots of his movies. After that, she worked as a TV conductor in various shows and as an actress for more films.
- Cambio de sexo (1977), by Vicente Aranda
- La noche más hermosa (1983), by Manuel Gutiérrez Aragón
- Matador (1986) by Pedro Almodóvar
- La ley del deseo (1987)
- Tacones lejanos (1992)
- Acción mutante by Álex de la Iglesia (1993)
- Kika (1994), by Pedro Almodóvar
- Más que amor, frenesí (1996) by Alfonso Albacete, Miguel Bardem and David Menkes
|This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Bibiana Fernández. The list of authors can be seen in the . As with LGBT Info, the text of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0.|