Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Alison Garrigan (born September 1958) is an American actor, singer, and costume designer, the daughter of actors Jonathan and Jo Farwell. She is well known for playing both male and female roles.
She has performed in gothic/industrial bands as well and has a cabaret/nightclub act with Michael Seevers called Torch . She is a self-described "goth-punk vampire bat".
She appeared in David Hansen's I Hate This 
She is married, a mother of a 26 year old, and is openly bisexual.
She played Dr. Frank-N-Furter in Cleveland Public Theatre's Christmas production of "The Rocky Horror Show" in 2006, having previously played the part of Janet.
Roles (male) Edit
- Dr. Frank-N-Furter in "The Rocky Horror Show"
- Yitzhak in "Hedwig and the Angry Inch"
- Cassius in Shakespeare's "Julius Caesar"
- Kent in "King Lear"
Roles (female) Edit
- Zillah in "Bright Room Called Day"
- Morgan le Fey in "Discordia"
- Elaine in "The Dying Gaul"
- Delilah Strict in "Zombie Prom"
- Mazeppa in "Gypsy"
- Miss Delilah Strict in "Zombie Prom"
- The occult tattoo artist in Rinde Eckert's opera "Highway Ulysses"
- Susan in "The Secretaries"
- Hester Salomon in Equus
- Interview in The Plain Dealer, Cleveland, Sunday, August 27, 2006
- Girls will be boys, boys will be girls
- Cleveland Scene. Family Feud - Relatives go for the throat in CleveShakes' sizzling King Lear, By Christine Howey. Article Published Jul 19, 2006
- Cleveland Jewish News
|This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Alison Garrigan. The list of authors can be seen in the . As with LGBT Info, the text of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0.|